- we will send you a notification by e-mail to the e-mail address that you indicated to us when registering your account;
1. We may collect the information provided or generated whenever the User takes any action in CoinBight or otherwise uses our Services and products, for example:
- information about yourself that you can provide to us, including your first name, last name, email address, nickname and password, used by you as an identifier for your account, which allows us to provide you with exclusive access to the Services;
- IP address;
- the type and identifiers of devices that you use to gain access to your CoinBight account and other Services;
- information about geolocation, information about the telecom operator, platform, operating system, language, and so on;
- behavioral information, such as your visits and use of the Services, clicks, or other similar information, including the time, date, and location associated with such behavior.
This information allows us to analyze your use of our Services and can help us improve and develop our Services.
2. Nothing in this document is a guarantee of CoinBight security, and you agree to transmit the information at your own risk. Please note that CoinBight does not guarantee that your information will not be accessed, disclosed, changed or destroyed as a result of the violation of any physical or technical guarantees.
3. We introduce various security measures when you gain access to our Services and products to ensure the security of your personal information. Your personal information is stored in secure networks and is available only to a limited number of employees who have access to such systems and are required to maintain the confidentiality of information. We also note that all confidential information that you provide is encrypted with the use of SSL technology.
4. We may, at our sole discretion, include or offer third-party products or services. These third-party service providers have separate and independent privacy policies. Therefore, we are not responsible for the content and activities of these third-party services.
5. We may use the information we receive from you in any way to:
- improve the service for users;
- improve the operation of services;
- quickly process your requests and transactions;
- send news information, updates regarding the use of the Services via email.
- to comply with law, regulation, lawsuit or government request;
- to protect the security of any person, his property or related rights;
- to solve fraud, security or technical issues.
CoinBight may, in particular, transfer your personal information to law enforcement agencies, data protection authorities, government officials and other authorities only if CoinBight is obliged to do this or must protect the safety of users and our Services.
8. If you are a citizen of the European Union and want to use the rights enshrined in the GDPR, please inform us using any communication channel from the "Contacts" section.